Third Eye Gypsy(Genea Beads) 2011 by Parigo Studios 2010

Monday, May 26, 2008

The Earlier Years VS. Now


Well here is a look at beads from the beginning. These beads were made in June of '04(6months after starting to make beads). Pretty scary huh? I used to scan the image so when it was time to total up at the end of the month I could see what sold. I just thought it might be fun to look at where I was and how far I have come. So here is a before pic.

Here is the now picture from this month(4 years later). Notice now the beads are strung on a smaller cord with accent beads and pretty tag? I also have a macro camera now so I am able to take really detailed pictures instead of using a scanner. Pretty sweet huh?!


Well thanks for walking down memory lane with me. More later....


Much love,

Genea

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I love it when you share your thoughts with me :)