Third Eye Gypsy(Genea Beads) 2011 by Parigo Studios 2010

Monday, July 19, 2010

New in the Shop!

Hello friends!

I have FINALLY added some new items to the shop! I snuck them on, on Friday, but by the time I was done with photos, editing, and posting I was POOPED! So today I am officially blogging about the new items!

I am excited to be offering some bracelets!!
"Earth Flower Fossil" This gorgeous bracelet was made using some AMAZING Bullseye odd lot glasses. I wanted to make some lentils to match the amazing beads I got for my artbeads.com summer blog. The pressed glass beads were called "flower design picasso", but I think they look like fossils. I love the stone look of picasso beads. Colors of dusty pink with blushes of yellow and brown, a greenish yellow ocher and a whispy amber ivory make up the matching lentil beads. "floating" electroplated copper twist rings glide over amber seed beads all finished off with a copper clasp. I just LOVE this asymmetrical design!

"Stone Bottlecaps" features gorgeous Czech hurricane glass bottle cap beads with striations of orange, brown, green, and white. I complimented the beads by making some of my fun "wing ding" style beads that "float" over faceted ivory seed beads. The wing dings are made from special odd lot glass in colors of earthy orange, ivory, swampy green, and avocado. Fun to wear with lots of movement. This bracelet was featured in the artbeads.com summer blog!
"Sunfire" Summer is HOT this year and what better way to celebrate the heat than with this vibrant bracelet?! Amazing streaky "fire" colored picasso square cut beads with fire opal swarovski crystals, bright yellow matte seed beads and my super fun "wing ding" beads make up this funky asymmetrical half strung half dangle bracelet. Wing dings are a streaky vibrant orange with white whisps and transparent siam red that "float" over a string of seed beads.

This bracelet was featured in artbeads.com's summer blog!
Flower Lantern "Violaceous"- Features some of my "poked eye" style stacked dot beads made with gorgeous odd lot Bullseye glass in colors of purply periwinkle, hot fuchsia pink, and rose pink. Knotted dangles of violet opal and lavender pink flowers and lavender streaked matte ab leaves are suspended by pink cords finished off by a sparkling swarovski crystal!
"Peach Iced Tea Roses" Is a super set of 10 beads featuring odd lot Bullseye glass. You may remember me mentioning awhile back about my love for 2 particular colors and here they are! The base of the lentils is a gorgeous peachy/pink/amber color that looks like peach iced tea. The lighter lentils are a pale pink reflect colors from the rose on top giving them a warm glow. Roses are a golden yellow with blushes of peach and pink. Scroll designs are a whispy vanilla ivory. The colors in this set are unbelievably beautiful!


Thanks for stopping by to check out my offerings! Stayed tuned for more pictures of my adventures in nature and healthy eating!

See you soon!

Much love,

Genea

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I love it when you share your thoughts with me :)