Third Eye Gypsy(Genea Beads) 2011 by Parigo Studios 2010

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Lime and purple and red all over



Hello friends!

Sorry you havn't seen me in a few days. As you know the class is FAST approaching! I have been doing laundry, grocery shopping and getting all of my glass together.

I have also been busily working on Stephanie's sister's b-day necklace and earrings which is turning out SO amazing! I had this fantastic idea in my head for this KILLER piece and it's unfolding quite nicely. It IS taking me forever though! I have even been taking some step by step pics so you can see the piece come together from the single beads into a WORK OF ART!

So without further adieu...

NEW IN THE SHOP.....

RED, lime and purple! Woo baby! "Cherry Berry Blitz" is a set of 5 round beads with encased and 3-d designs.

Today's SNEAK PEEK item is a a heart from my Passion Heart series. "Exotic" is a fantastic blend of Bullseye odd lot and regular stock glass in tomato red, dreamy lavender and streaky lime with dark green whisps.


I just HAD to post this pic! It is SOOOO pretty! You can see those streaky in the green and some variation in the lavender!

WHAT ELSE IS NEW?...
Well I am still super into working on this b-day gift. I still have a lot to do on it and I want to get it done before moving on to anything else.

I'm not sure if I will be making anymore beads before the class. I did get all of those new colors so I should probably make some sample color lentils out of them to see how they look worked.

I got my laundry all done and folded and my snackies all packed. I still need to get all of my glass and tools together. I will probably do more of that today too.

Well I'm off!

See you soon ;)

Much love,

Genea

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I love it when you share your thoughts with me :)