Third Eye Gypsy(Genea Beads) 2011 by Parigo Studios 2010

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Green baby!

Hello friends!

I got some odds and ends things done, but nothing to write home about. I am still trying to think of a way to take some stuff I learned in class and apply it to my designs without using the toxic stuff. Still havn't though of anything yet :( I did do some test lentils out of some new colors I got. I will post pictures of those later.

My class beads from day 2 should be in the mail. I hope to get them by weeks end. Maybe I will wait until I get those too before posting about my class.

NEW IN THE SHOP....

Today it's all about LIME GREEN! Mmmmmm! Today's first listing is a "Tinkerbead Fairy" ring. This petit size 5 ring is decorated with a bullseye odd lot swirly lime spacer accented with 3mm crystal ab crystals, a 6mm white opal ab crystal and 3 tinkly teeny bells. It reminds me of fairies :)

Today's SNEAK PEEK item is a set of 3 round beads in styles of : a poked eye, harloquin, and rainbow floating dot bead in colors of: lime green, aqua, teal, and kelly green.

WHAT ELSE IS NEW??...

Well whilst testing out those new colors I fell in love with a color called "okey dokey artichokey". It is sooo pretty! It's like a pale blue and minty green all in one bead! I have a simple bracelet design in my head. I thought of the idea and someone specific that I think needs it.

The weather is beautiful today. It's 62 sunny and breezy. It's hard to focus on being productive today ;) My yard has a blanket of leaves on it that either need to be raked up or mowed over. Eep! Too bad my lawnmower kicked the bucket!

Well I am off....

Much love,

Genea

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I love it when you share your thoughts with me :)