Third Eye Gypsy(Genea Beads) 2011 by Parigo Studios 2010

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

In and Out

Hello friends!

Wow! Today is ROUGH... Today is the first day of our juice week. I am experiencing some detox flu. I feel exhausted and sick. This is the time that your body is detoxing on a cellular level since it doesn't have to digest food. The juice provides straight nutrients to your body.

I will try to get as much as I can done this week as far as listings and posts. You may not see as much of me as usual since I am feeling a bit more tired from the detox and my sister's wedding it on Sunday so it is getting more hectic the closer it gets to the 11th.

Talk with you all later.

Much love,

Genea

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I love it when you share your thoughts with me :)