Third Eye Gypsy(Genea Beads) 2011 by Parigo Studios 2010

Thursday, October 29, 2009

GENEA BEADS @ BEAD RENAISSANCE

Hello friends!

We will be at the upcoming show!

GENEA BEADS SHOW INFORMATION.....

Holy crap! I totally forgot to tell you all that Genea Beads will be at the Bead Renaissance show this year. Ricky and I will be helping out at Dale Nichols booth and I will have a small selection of my beads for sale there. The show is November 6-8th. Hours are Friday & Saturday 10-6, and Sunday 10-5. We hope to see you there!

NEW IN THE SHOP.....
Today I have some more MAGIC for you with a "magic" style pendant on a base of warm golden yellow. Stripes of hot pink are decorated with dots of: turquoise, mint green, and lavender. A cluster of Swarovski crystals dangles from the bottom. Unlike most of my pendants this one is done with 14 karat gold-filled components!


Today's SNEAK PEEK item is a Raku style bone bead called "Chameleon". Beautiful rainbows of Raku speckle the base with dots of swirling color on each bone tip.

WHAT ELSE IS NEW??...

Sadly, not much. I wish I had something super exciting to tell you, but the show is the biggest thing going on.

I still have to finish up Stephanie's sister's necklace before blogging about that and I need to get my other class beads before posting about my class. You can look forward to those exciting blogs soon.

See you then....

Much love,

Genea


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I love it when you share your thoughts with me :)