Third Eye Gypsy(Genea Beads) 2011 by Parigo Studios 2010

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Beads, decorations and fruits from the garden

Hello friends!

Well if you didn't read on FB or my tweets, I wasn't feeling well and took the day off. Today I am feeling a bit better so I am back to my daily routine.

NEW IN THE SHOP...

First I have a black and white pendant to offer. The pendant base is white with black dots and white poked flowers with bubbles trapped in the centers. Little bumply black dots make a line inbetween the windows . A black matte flower and white alabaster crystal dangle from a ball headpin.

Next I have another one of my favorite beads to make, black and white triangle beads for the SNEAK PEEK item. This pair has a black base with white triangles, black melted in dots and white bumply dots. These would make a fantastic pair of earrings!


BRIDAL SHOWER DECORATIONS....

Here are those photos I promised from the other day :)
Daisies are my absolute favorite flowers, Gerbera daisies to be exact, but I love all daisies :D My sis' friend Whitney had the shower at her house and had 4 vases of these lovely flowers. Flowers really do make a house feel homey :)Here is a close-up of the flowers.

Whitney also had some gorgeous paper lanterns all over. She was going to throw them away so I took two sets like this picture. One is behind my computer, and the other is in the bedroom in the corner by my tv. She also gave me 2 sets of 10 teeny round ones in light pink and orange. I have yet to find a place for them, but they won't go to waste! :D

I think paper lanterns must be good Feng Shui because they just make me feel good when I sit by them. I think it's the bright colors too :) I do kind of miss my chick in the headphones pic that I could view from my desk, but I think the lanterns are peaceful :)


GARDEN PIC...
This is just a small offering of the tomatoes I picked the other day. Our tomato plants are offering us tomatoes daily. I go and pluck the red, and yellow tomatoes and the ones that are orange that day usually turn red by the next. I wouldn't say that the tomatoes are over running my life like everyone warned, but it's really cool to go pick fresh veggies daily from the garden.

I won't lie, it sure is a lot of work watering them all! Now that the tomatoes are full of fruit they need SO much water. I don't even know that they are getting enough, but I water them as quickly as possible cause the mosquitoes love to eat me! It really does make caring for my plants pretty miserable. Next year we are putting in a drip system or something cause watering everything with large buckets kind of sucks. I also want to build a green house. I figure that will keep my plants safe from bugs, and diseases and all that stuff, that and then I can garden year round. I mean wouldn't it be cool if you were picking tomatoes in December with snow on the ground? I thought so ;)

WHAT ELSE IS NEW....

Well I am behind on what I wanted to do for Halloween, so more Halloween stuff today. It's getting pretty popular too. I am pretty much having them put on hold the second I make them so I just have to keep making more ;) I want to make sure I have a nice selection for my show as well.

Well I should be off....

Have a fantastic day!

Much love,

Genea

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I love it when you share your thoughts with me :)