Third Eye Gypsy(Genea Beads) 2011 by Parigo Studios 2010

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Ringy Dingy

HORAY! My phone is back on! So if any of you need to get a hold of me you can call my cell again :D

Ok so news... I have a few things coming up. I have been in a jewelry making mood lately. I feel kinda bad because I have not made beads to sell :( I want to make a few more jewelry type things for my Etsy and then some for a new shop where I will be selling my things locally. I have a $30 limit for my prices for that shop so I will have to be creative when making things to fit in that range. I think it will be a good challenge. I think most people can afford something $30 and under especially with the declining economy.

I suppose that is all for now...

Have a wonderful day!

Much love,

Genea

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I love it when you share your thoughts with me :)