Third Eye Gypsy(Genea Beads) 2011 by Parigo Studios 2010

Friday, December 12, 2008

Awww yeah!

Yep! I got my hair cut! My sis got me this super fantastic salon hair cut at a silent auction for her store :DThe angle shot.The regular shot.Here is a shot from the side so you can see the angled hair. Yes, I know... I have a big nose. Shut up! ;)

Ahhh! I hate it when blogspot does that dumb crap where it underlines my text and then puts my pics all out of order... Grrr

Anyways, you get the idea.

OMG! Guess what else? We(the hubby and me) FINALLY got new phones!! I finally got my LG Rumor I wanted in LIME GREEN :D:D:D


Isn't it SOOO CUTE?! OMG! I even have my screen saver set to the sweet tropical scene with an ocean view, huts, and palmtrees :D They also have different options for skins and mine is set to the tropical one that is like orchid, pink, orange and yellow like a sunset! :D *dies*

Well I need to get going. We are going to get some Taco Johns for dinner! I am so exctied they have one by us. We had one close by when we lived in Colorado.

Have a great weekend!

Much love,

Genea

2 comments:

Ms. Quinn said...

Ahhh your hair is so cute! I would love to cut off all of my hair and go super short but I don't think I can pull it off lol. Your phone rocks by the way. I can't wait to get home and have predictive text again *sighs*

Third Eye Gypsy said...

thanks! Isn't your hair about this short? Your hair looks cute in your pic and if you can pull it off that short I am sure you can go even shorter ;)

Thanks! I have seriously been waiting FOREVER to get this phone. I wanted it for my b-day and by then it had already been out for awhile. The qwerty keypad is even better than predictive text! I LOVE it :D Now I can text all I want and it's FAST!

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I love it when you share your thoughts with me :)