Third Eye Gypsy(Genea Beads) 2011 by Parigo Studios 2010

Sunday, September 7, 2008

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico 2007 Family Vacation

So I was looking for some glue to fix something and came across a cd my in-laws made for my hubby and me with our pictures from vacation. I came across a few videos I wanted to share with you all....




Here is my FIL and future BIL playing chess on a ginormous chess board! You will see a quick blip of my SIL and my MIL is the one recording...





This video is sunrise on the beach. Not as impressive as the sunsets :( I HATE being up early too! First you see my SIL and my future BIL (as of 9-13-08). Then you see my FIL my hubby and then me. My MIL is the one filming again ;)

I can't wait to go on our next family vacation! I hope it's somewhere tropical :D

Much love,

Genea

1 comments:

Feiticiera said...

Cool :)

I love finding videos or nostalgia or whatever...

I came across a bit too much after moving though lol

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I love it when you share your thoughts with me :)