Third Eye Gypsy(Genea Beads) 2011 by Parigo Studios 2010

Monday, September 8, 2008

Lampworking with my beady buddy!


"Caffeine Addicts" by Karen Woodward
www.karenwoodwardstudios.comThis picture is in honor of my beadiest buddy Melissa! We are both coffee junkies and this totally made me think of us!

She did it again! My friend Melissa is one of the most amazing jewelry designers I know! Here is a pendant she made for me out of my wishing wheel beads! It is so awesome to be able to collaborate with a friend that does such amazing things. For the rest of the necklace I am going to make a bunch of plain spacers in the pastel colors of the wheels and do a simple, but amazing all lampwork spacer necklace for the pendant. Isn't this going to be AWESOME?!

Melissa, I had such an awesome time with you today tag team lampworking! I hope this starts being a regular weekly thing!

Much love,

Genea


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I love it when you share your thoughts with me :)