Third Eye Gypsy(Genea Beads) 2011 by Parigo Studios 2010

Friday, March 18, 2011

Bead Soup Blog Party jewelry now on Etsy!

Hello friends!

I am excited to announce that all of my gorgeous designs for the bead soup blog party are now available in the shop! I loved all of the pieces I created, but with the overwhelming positive response to my pieces I thought it only fair to offer them up for sale in my shop :)


"Gold Dust"- the most beloved of all of my designs :D This one was my very favorite too!


  
"Chocolate Blooms" as seen in my soldered charms tutorial in Glass Pattern's Quarterly Spring 2011!
Here is the back side of the charm. Stay tuned as I will be doing a give-away for this issue!
Well I hope you are as excited about these designs being offered as I am to offer them! If the lengths aren't quite right on these pieces some may be adjusted larger or smaller. Please e-mail me if you have any questions.

Now that my brain is completely fried I am flying out of here for the weekend. Well, not really flying, but running out of my computer chair to go hang out with mom :)

Have a terrific weekend!

Much love,

Genea



5 comments:

Malin de Koning said...

I looooooove the yellow bracelet. loooooove it!

Third Eye Gypsy said...

Thanks :D

Rebecca said...

I so wish I could afford one of these! I'm not a yellow person at all but I absolutely love your yellow bracelet! It's gorgeous. And Gold Dust of course, is a stunner. A *stunn*er*!

Libby Leuchtman said...

Yea the yellow bracelet is my favorite too, oh wait it might be Gypsy Forest. Can't decide.

Third Eye Gypsy said...

@Rebecca- Thanks :) Funny how that works huh? I have had people that are not "heart" people like my hearts too :D

Thanks, I LOVE Gold Dust too! It really is amazing!

@Libby- lol. I like all of them for different reasons. I totally understand ;)

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I love it when you share your thoughts with me :)