Third Eye Gypsy(Genea Beads) 2011 by Parigo Studios 2010

Sunday, December 13, 2009

A quick update

Hello friends!

I just wanted to touch base with you about this coming week. I will be stocking up my Etsy shop for your Christmas or just fun shopping! I will be busting my ass getting stuff done this upcoming week before I leave on our family vacation December 19th.

My Etsy shop will actually be traveling with me to Ohio so you will be able to keep shopping even while I am on vacation!

I have some great new bead and Valentine's day beads bouncing around in my head. I can't wait to get back to my torch and start creating! I have a few more gifts to make for friends and then I will move on to new work!

Talk with you all soon.

Much love,

Genea

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I love it when you share your thoughts with me :)