Third Eye Gypsy(Genea Beads) 2011 by Parigo Studios 2010

Thursday, December 3, 2009


Hello friends!

Just a quick blip! I am getting everything together for the show! My car decided to crap out with it's battery! Ugh.. I am hoping it just needs a new one. I am off to the Target parking lot by the house to hopefully just replace the battery on the car with Brandon.

SHOW THIS WEEKEND!
Don't forget! The Bokamo Home show is THIS WEEKEND! DECEMBER 4-6TH. FRIDAY 12-7, SATURDAY 10-6, SUNDAY 10-5. ALMOST EVERYTHING IS 50% OFF INCLUDING GENEA BEADS!

Open House
Bokamo Designs
5609 W. 99th Street
Overland Park, KS
www.bokamodesigns.com


NEW IN THE SHOP...

Yummy cupcakes and chocolate chip cookies! One of the best times of the year to BAKE!
The shop will close later this evening before I go to sleep. It will re-open on Monday if we havn't SOLD OUT!

Have a fantastic weekend!

Much love,

Genea

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I love it when you share your thoughts with me :)