Third Eye Gypsy(Genea Beads) 2011 by Parigo Studios 2010

Monday, December 14, 2009

The first of many

Hello friends!

Well I did it! I got 4 new wintry items listed for your purchasing pleasure! I also went to Bead Boutique to visit Melissa and Andrea, went to my Alignment is Life to get adjusted, went out for sushi with my brother and worked on my new scarf! What a complete and wonderful day! So without further delay....

NEW IN THE SHOP....
The first item I have for your is a super cute little polar bear with a red rose on her head.
Next I have a snow girl named "Elena" with an icy aqua blue rose in on her head. Elena has He has rosy pink cheeks, charcoal eyes and an orange carrot nose.
Here is Harold with his emerald green, red and white striped scarf. He has rosy pink cheeks, charcoal eyes and an orange carrot nose.
Here is Lucas with his emerald green, red and white striped scarf. He has rosy pink cheeks, charcoal eyes and an orange carrot nose.

WHAT ELSE IS NEW?
Well I have a ton of ideas in my head and I just can't wait to get a chance to make them all. I hope to get down to the studio tomorrow afternoon while it's warmer. It's sad to say that 22 is the high for tomorrow and it gets much colder at night! Brrrrr. You know I have my space heater cranking to stay warm!

I will also be editing and hopefully adding the rest of the beads I photographed to my shop tomorrow. Once all of them are uploaded that will be my last shop listings until I return from our family vacation on December 29th. I will still be around making beads and doing other holiday stuff until the 18th.

I have 2 more things I need to finish for a friends gifts along with any other things I need to make before the end of the week.

Well Ricky just got home a little bit ago so I am going to go see how his day was. I want to go snuggle up and get warm and cozy!

See you soon!

Much love,

Genea

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I love it when you share your thoughts with me :)