Third Eye Gypsy(Genea Beads) 2011 by Parigo Studios 2010

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

This is a day the Lord has made...

Here are Karen and my beads!

What a lovely day! I got to spend the day with my friend Karen from Austin, TX. I got to show her all of my pretty glass stash and make some beads! What a good time! Thanks for coming by, Karen!

I stopped off at the local Whole Foods and decided to enjoy the very breezy evening. I got some of their yummy pizza, a water and one of my fav cakes, their berry chantilly cake! I sat outside on one of their outside tables and ate my dinner enjoying the dusky sky.

I decided to take the scenic city route to the house and leave the windows down and the radio off to enjoy the sights, sounds and smells in the world around me. I tried to sneak glances across the river as the sun was setting in the sky as I was driving over the bridge. It was truely beautiful.

Soon I have to go pick up the hubby from school and then I get to spend the whole rest of the night with him.

I couldn't ask for a better day :)

I hope your day was as great as mine. See you soon.

Much love,

Genea

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I love it when you share your thoughts with me :)