Third Eye Gypsy(Genea Beads) 2011 by Parigo Studios 2010

Friday, July 18, 2008

Almost there

Well the computer is pretty much up and running as best as it can for being saved from the land fill. It runs the internet and I finally have picasa up. I just need to get a flash drive that my USB port will recognize and then we will be in business ;) A friend is even going give me his flash drive so I just have to go to my parent's house and transfer all of the information to this computer! Woo hoo. As soon as I get all of the pictures transferred I should be able to start uploading pics to this computer again!

Did I mention that my awesome friend, Brandon even fixed my dryer?! He took my free dryer that we found curbside, gutted it, found the broken parts, got new ones and put it all back together! I now have a working washer and dryer that was free and only cost me about $40 to repair! Score!

On the bead news front my friend Melissa is coming over tonight and she is going to help me program my kiln to anneal some bullseye! I can't wait to try my freaky, streaky, striker pack that my mom bought me from the ISGB gathering that was in KC a few years ago! Woot!

That's all for now...

Much love,

Genea

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I love it when you share your thoughts with me :)