Third Eye Gypsy(Genea Beads) 2011 by Parigo Studios 2010

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Answer from Double Helix on the test batches

So I got an e-mail back from Jed at Double Helix about the tester batches of terra reform that I got. It turns out that it wasn't the user ;) I guess the test batches that I got were again reformulated into the new terra luna and terra nova. They are still working on a more consistant batch for terra as well. Well I'm glad I found out so I won't give those test batches too much of my time. I do totally commend them on working to make some super kick ass silver glass ;)

Well I should get going... I have a special order letter opener to make :D

Much love,

Genea

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I love it when you share your thoughts with me :)