Third Eye Gypsy(Genea Beads) 2011 by Parigo Studios 2010

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Creation is Messy Pink Champagne color test

Hey all! Here are some of my findings from testing CiM Pink Champagne.

Kandice Seeber did a really amazing blog on this color as well. Her blog is http://coloraddiction.wordpress.com . You would be surprised at the difference in color of our test beads.

I talked with Kathy from Creation is Messy about this crazy phenomenon and she was saying that the glass looks different due to "
monitors, lighting, working styles and atmospheres, and even individual perception".


B1- Amber Rose
B2- Pink Champagne
B3- Sepia
B1- Pink Champagne
B2- Pink champagne over white.
B3- Pink Champagne over pink.
B1- Pink Champagne etched
B2- Pink Champagne
B1- Pink Champagne with silver leaf
B2- Pink Champagne
B1- Pink Champagne encased with Lauscha clear and Dark rose dots
B2- Pink Champagne encased with CIM clear
B3- Pink Champagne

I hope you all enjoyed my little blip on this amazing glass.

Much love,

Genea



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I love it when you share your thoughts with me :)