Third Eye Gypsy(Genea Beads) 2011 by Parigo Studios 2010

Friday, June 13, 2008

Who said you can't eat beads?!

Doesn't this look YUMMY?! Have you ever thought color or beads were so beautiful you wanted to eat them?! I have :D I had a blast photographing these beads in these awesome little cups from this restaurant in Ft. Collins, CO called Gellatze's(a gelato restaurant).
Here is another picture of the beads pouring out of the cup. These beads photographed the best. I had to darken the light setting to capture them in the most true color. If the green has too much light on it it looks really yellow. It's a very vibrant yellow-green called Parrot Green :D It's scrumptious!

Here is a picture of the other set. It's really pretty in person,but like I said I photographed it a little darker to make sure the green wasn't too buzzy.
Now here is a neat little thing I wanted to share with you. The bead appears to be pink right? Actually the bead is white encased with clear! There is then a layer of light pink dogs and then there are green dots placed on top of that. The pink of the initial dots seems to have reflected off of the clear glass making the bead appear pink! Isn't that amazing?! I thought this was really interesting and wanted to share it with you all :)

Well that's all for now...

Much love,

Genea

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I love it when you share your thoughts with me :)