Third Eye Gypsy(Genea Beads) 2011 by Parigo Studios 2010

Monday, June 2, 2008

I LOVE coffee!



Here are the beads I was really excited about!I absolutely LOVE coffee. I was trying to figure out what to make yesterday so I took a look at my sketch book for ideas. I had this one in there for awhile. I think thye came out great. You can't really see it in the picture, but each one of the coffee cups has little steam squiggles above it. The back side of the lentils have polka dots on them and the coffee beans are only creased on one side(or else they wouldn't look like coffee beans anymore!).
Here are some extras I made so that if someone gets the set($65.00) they could also get the matching pair to make into earrings($18.00).
Yeah, I know... This one is blurry. I am too lazy to retake it. When I was making the coffee bean I thought to myself about how it could also be a foot ball! I will totally make more of those when football season is coming up.

Well that is all for now. I hope you have enjoyed my offerings ;)

Much love,

Genea

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I love it when you share your thoughts with me :)