Third Eye Gypsy(Genea Beads) 2011 by Parigo Studios 2010

Monday, June 16, 2008

From this to that

Here is an image of the keychain I made for Kenne(the wonderful man who let me set up my torch at his lovely house :). I was sitting at the bead table with mom while I made Kenne's key chain and mom decided that she wanted one.

Of course I couldn't let mom go without a key chain so I agreed to make her one. Here is what hers looks like. Crazy how much the changed from a boy key chain to a girl key chain!

Did I mention that my sister was over at the house too? You know she couldn't leave the house without one either! Here is her keychain ;) Pretty fun huh?

Now if only the beadmaker COULD GET ONE! ;)

Much love,

Genea

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I love it when you share your thoughts with me :)