Third Eye Gypsy(Genea Beads) 2011 by Parigo Studios 2010

Monday, June 9, 2008

Look what we did today!

Here is Kim's Wishing Wheel pendant(this is one of my original designs that was born in a fit of inspiration ;). I totally forgot to get an extra of the pastel class wheel's and dug up this one to make as a demo. Kim liked it so well she traded me. Didn't she do great?!
Kim also really liked my tassle necklace on the right(on Etsy) so we made her one as well. Isn't hers GORGEOUS?! I totally love it WAY better than mine ;) This style pendant is from Stephanie Sersich's amazing new book. Ours is a little bit different ;)
Here is Kim's necklace that she made from my set called "Dusk," it's even more beautiful in person. I should have totally taken a picture of her today! Her shirt and necklace together were just absolutely amazing!

Thanks for everything, Kim! You are such a blessing to me!

I hope everyone else is having a wonderful day. I think now I am going to just CHILL.... I seem to have been going non-stop since I got off the plane last night. Maybe a little R&R is in order! Talk with you all soon....

Much love,

Genea

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I love it when you share your thoughts with me :)