Third Eye Gypsy(Genea Beads) 2011 by Parigo Studios 2010

Monday, June 16, 2008

Metamorphosis of a palmtree

I thought you all might like to see how the palm tree bead has changed over the last year. The teeniest one was the very first palm tree bead made in the medium lentil mold. The next palm tree was made in the largest lentil mold(in the mold trio) and the 3rd is a palm tree bead made in the 1" focal mold press. Pretty cool huh?!

I think it's really fun to see how much you have improved from the last time you have made a bead :) It isn't as apparent in the palm tree beads as it is in the beach beads as a whole. I will have to show you all a picture of the first beach beads vs. the new beach beads. It will knock your socks off! LOL.

Thanks for stopping by...

Much love,

Genea

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I love it when you share your thoughts with me :)