Third Eye Gypsy(Genea Beads) 2011 by Parigo Studios 2010

Thursday, September 12, 2013

Suns, Moons, and other wonderful things- Shop Update.

Hello friends!

Well I have to apologize to all of you about having to post the listings earlier than I had originally planned. I had some time restraints pop up so I listed today instead of Monday.
Here is the "quick and dirty" shop update for those of you in a time crunch. 


Batwing  Eye Heart- I don't know if I will even get to more Halloween beads this year so this may be it. I love Halloween, but it sneaks up so fast on me every year!

Wing dings- Bright Earth- "Patina Green" - A more earthy pair in my Bright Earth series. I only have ONE more left. I am flattered that a pair sold before I even had the chance to post here :) Oh and I goofed on the price so I just left it where it was at a lower price than the original ;)


"Dawn" pod headpin pair. These are so whispy and dreamy. This double toned glass can produce either really bright streaky pieces or soft and dreamy like this pair that remind me of the early dawn sunrise.

Mystic Moon and Sister Star "Avocado Ocher"- Many of you really loved the suns or moons. How exciting is it that this is the SAME bead. One side is a sun and the other is a moon and stars!


Mystic Moon and Sister Sun- "Chai" a soft dreamy khaki brown that resembles a drink of fall, chai tea. Sip on those suns and moons.


Mystic Moon and Sister Sun- "Cocoa"- A dreamy deep chocolate brown is the canvas for this rainbow kissed sun and moon.


Star Bright "Rust"- A tiny little star to wish upon in rich copper rust and rainbows.

"Sunset Jewel"- gorgeous sunshine coral lentils streaked with a thread of whispy silver and jeweled rainbow dots.

Star Bright "Lemon Seafoam"-SOLD OUT. I am flattered that this bead was already sold out before I came here to post. Thank you :)

Well this unexpected listing day was my day off and my day before I get to FINALLY head to the studio. I can't wait to get into my new boxes of glass and tools! Lots and lots of pretty things to create. 

See you soon!

xo Genea

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I love it when you share your thoughts with me :)