Third Eye Gypsy(Genea Beads) 2011 by Parigo Studios 2010

Monday, September 23, 2013

BURSTING WITH COLOR- New Beads for the shop!-Pre-selling Quickly!

Here are the beads for today's listings! Crazy enough they are *ALMOST* all SOLD OUT after their preview on my facebook page.

If I have *ANY* left by the time I am done with this post they will be up in my shop soon!

You all flatter me so much with your purchases before I can even get them into the shop! It's so exciting!

In some other super exciting news, 3 of my Wooly Wire earrings have been featured on Jewelry Making Daily! DOUBLE BONUS!! :D

Off to go list what I have left before they are all gone!

See ya soon!

xo Genea

2 comments:

TesoriTrovati said...

Gorgeous juicy colors, Miss Genea! I can see why they are selling out! Enjoy the day. Erin

Third Eye Gypsy said...

Thank you kindly, Miss Erin! I agree! As you know bright colors were my first love as my styles evolve ;) You do the same! xo Genea

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I love it when you share your thoughts with me :)