Third Eye Gypsy(Genea Beads) 2011 by Parigo Studios 2010

Monday, September 23, 2013

Bursting with Color-Shop update!

Hello friends! Here we are again for the beads that are left! Let's see that pile of beads again, shall we?

OMG so luscious! Sometimes I stop and think to myself, HOLY CRAP, *I* made those!! :D

For those of you that missed out on the others, there are a few sets of GORGEOUS beads left! 

"Electric Orchid Batiks"- The name says it all! These are a rainbowy delight on an electric orchid base! What is not to love about this KILLER color combo?!
"Harvest Moon Batiks"- a gorgeous coraly orange base is drenched in rainbowy batik goodness! The front size is adorned with a swirling sun, crescent moon, and spiral star.

The backs are spotted in rainbows with a teeny spiral embossing. YUM-MY!

A huge THANK YOU to all of your that support  my work so I can keep making beautiful beads! 
I couldn't do this without you!

In other news....
I am headed to Red Feather Lakes, Colorado to visit Ricky's parents! We will be spending 4 full days (and 2 driving days of 11 hours)  nestled in the gorgeous Rocky Mountains soaking in the fabulous view! I can't wait to get some awesome R&R out of town!
This photo was actually taken last Christmas, but you can see what I mean when I say "view"! I can't wait to see how beautiful it is now that it's fall. Sounds like the high's are in the upper 50's and on down to 37 at night! Can't wait to make use of the wood burning stove!

I will be leaving my shops open in my absence and all items that are purchased from the 25-1st will be shipped on October 2nd when I return.

I am off to go pack up some beads!

Have a wonderful week!

xo Genea

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I love it when you share your thoughts with me :)