Third Eye Gypsy(Genea Beads) 2011 by Parigo Studios 2010

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Bead Fest Philly 2013- The People and the Stash- Part 3

Hello friends!

Wow can you believe how many blogs I had to do instead of one novel of Bead Fest? Lol. 

This post will be mostly pictures of my BF loot and some group photos. 

Since the photos loaded with the loot photos first we will just start there ;)








The tray full of stones Staci sent me home with :D

... and now for the amazing people!

Diana P, Linda Landig and Me.

Amy Freeland, Nancy Adams, Nellie Thomas, and Karen Totten.

Diana P, and Collin.

Diane Hawkey and me:D

Sue Kennedy, Linda Landig, Karen Totten, Jennifer Cameron, Jenny Davies-Reazor, Diana P.

Karen Totten and me.

Karen Totten and Nancy Adams.

Melinda Orr, Nellie Thomas, and Staci Smith.

I sure do miss everyone! Things have not been quite the same since the show. Such a fun and wonderful weekend and then back to reality. Reality being, piles of show stuff I am STILL trying to put away, doing inventory, writing blogs, working on tutorials for magazines, posting photos, and catching up on bead making! Just trying to settle back into the "normal routine".

 I can't wait until next year! It seems so far away now, but it will be right around the corner again before ya know it! 

Hope to see you next year in 2014!

xo Genea

4 comments:

AntiquityTravelers said...

great post! gorgie loot!, and amazing beady ladies :) what a blast BF was!

Third Eye Gypsy said...

Thanks so much :D I can't wait to dig into my stash and design! It was! Can't wait til next year! xo Genea

Rebekah said...

Beads and bead lovers all together in one place—what could be more fun!? Thanks so much for sharing my beads! Seeing all the rich colors and rustic textures in your new loot here is so inspiring. Hopefully one day I'll be able to join in on the excitement of Bead Fest. :-)

Third Eye Gypsy said...

Very true Rebekah! Sure thing! Thanks so much for sending along some giveaway goodies! So glad you are finding inspiration in the photos! We can't wait for you to join us!

xo Genea

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I love it when you share your thoughts with me :)