Third Eye Gypsy(Genea Beads) 2011 by Parigo Studios 2010

Sunday, April 7, 2013

Restocked Shop- Image Style

Hello friends!

Ok I am posting to you from my PC this time. So you can expect pictures this time along with connected hyper-links, YAY! So I will just do a quick re-cap with photos and links for ya. I know, it's totally weird to see me here this often :P I felt like I jipped you all by not listing on Thursday so today is a re-cap, of what you have seen already pop up and the other beads I was able to restock :D

Ocean Urchin Egg "Ivory Rainbow Reflection"- Ok you don't get them in all in the listing, you only get one. These beads just looks so pretty in a pile I chose this photo. It also lets you see what kind of variations you can expect to see from bead to bead. 

Ocean Urchin Egg "Midnight Rainbow Reflection" -Ok you don't get them in all in the listing, you only get one. These beads just looks so pretty in a pile I chose this photo. It also lets you see what kind of variations you can expect to see from bead to bead. 



Spiral Earth Stones "Frosted Fibers"-An older favorite. I really love these beads. Simple and matches with everything with that old world feel.

"Desert Serpent" lentils- The design that inspired so many more variations. Gotta love the original child :)

Thanks for stopping by again. I will see you later on this week!

xo Genea

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I love it when you share your thoughts with me :)