Third Eye Gypsy(Genea Beads) 2011 by Parigo Studios 2010

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Etsy shop UPDATE- NEW jewelry and beads!

Hello friends!

I am excited to have listed some beads and jewelry to the shop today!  Remember when I listed those beads for the "Coffee Lover's Cup" necklace tutorial(to be featured on the Art Bead Scene Blog)? Well I have just listed the necklace and of course some matching earrings! 

Did you see those awesome wavy vine daisy earrings a little while back? Those are in the shop too!

You'd rather make your own stuff? Well I have some more awesome Raku beads in the shop!
"Coffee Lover's Cup" necklace. I mean WOW! If you LOVE coffee like I do, then I'm sure you will love this necklace! It has all of that funk mixed-media goodness with lots of wonderful materials like: recycled sari silk, chain, leather and rubber and of course, lampwork headpin drops, with a coffee mug and heart focal!
"Coffee Lover's" earrings. What good is a FABULOUS necklace without some equally awesome earrings?!  The paddle droplet even has a teeny tiny coffee bean accent and a heart for the other ear!

Here is what they look like together. A match in heaven if you ask me ;)

"Khloris" named after the goddess of flowers. Remember these from my post on Facebook? Well here they are in the shop just for you! I just LOVE how bright they are! I had this idea in my head for awhile before they came to be and I couldn't be more excited about how awesome they turned out!
 
Here is what they look like on. They are so full of movement and so light!


"Cream Rainbow Ribbons"- a wonderful ribbon of rainbows on a super creamy base of delicious ivory. These would be perfect with the other raku sets in the shop!

"Desert Serpent Jewel Sampler" - a little bit of this and a little bit of that and some NEW designs! A new style "Black Ribbon Jewel" headpin, a "Rainbow Pod" headpin and a "Cream Swirled Sand" headpin. Did you see I even included a black annealed steel wired bail ready for your wire-wrapping finishes? I was SUPER excited about the new tweak on the "Desert Serpent" lentil design with a "bubble button jewel" dot in the center and let's not forget the newest additions.... "Rainbow Sticks" inspired by the glass toggle bar I made for Gail's bead soup!

Here is a closer look at those "Rainbow Sticks". Pretty sweet huh?!
SO WHAT ELSE IS NEW?...

So you may want to know if you won the give-away huh? Well I am waiting for my beady helper(my darling husband) to return home from work. We will be picking a name soon and let you know soon!

Well I better get ready to go to Last Thursday on Alberta street! I can't wait to see the art this month!

Have a fantastic weekend!

xo Genea

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I love it when you share your thoughts with me :)