Third Eye Gypsy(Genea Beads) 2011 by Parigo Studios 2010

Sunday, August 14, 2011

Bead Soup Partner August 2011 - Gail Vanderster-Zwang and sneak peek

Hello friends!

I would like to introduce you to my Bead Soup Blog partner, Gail Vanderster-Zwang! Gail doesn't have anything in her shop at the moment, but maybe we can convince her to add some things if we post it here ;) Angelmoose

Gail does some GORGEOUS seed beaded designs. Here are a few I stole from her facebook page :)
Doesn't she do some beautiful stitching?!

Here is one of her beautiful necklaces :)
and HERE is a SNEAK PEEK photo of the beads I am sending her :D

I cranked up the filter so there was no distinguishable way she could tell what this was. I think I can see it only because I know what they are ;) I'm SO excited the photos I took of her soup turned out as gorgeous as the beads! 
How's your soup coming along?

xo Genea


3 comments:

T-Rose Leigh said...

yes we all need to incurage her , thanks for the info on your new bead friend

Amber Dawn Inventive Soul said...

NICE! I am a fan of Gail and her work!

I am looking forward to seeing what you guys make!

Third Eye Gypsy said...

We do Tiffany! :) Sure thing!

She is awesome, isn't she?! :) Me too! I can't wait!

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I love it when you share your thoughts with me :)