Third Eye Gypsy(Genea Beads) 2011 by Parigo Studios 2010

Friday, November 21, 2008

Candy Sprockets necklace

Hey everyone!

I am finally done with my necklace! Remember awhile back when I posted a pic of the pendant Melissa made for me out of my Wishing Wheels? Well I finally got a chance to make spacers for the rest of the necklace and put it together this afternoon! I am totally going to submit a pic of it for the Soft Flex article I will be in in spring!

Are you ready?.................................................................

TA DA!

Isn't it AMAZING?! I LOVE it! It makes this really cool noise from all of the glass clinking together when you wear it.

Well I guess that is all for now. I'm kinda lazy and just want to spend some quality time with the hubby this weekend.

Have a wonderful weekend!

Much love,

Genea

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I love it when you share your thoughts with me :)