Third Eye Gypsy(Genea Beads) 2011 by Parigo Studios 2010

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Almost fixed

Ok so the upgrade is in progress. The upgrade for me was from Win 98 to Win XP, which I am told is now going to totally drop off since the now have Vista. I heard Vista sucks so I opted for XP which is more stable. It's such an improvement for me! You wouldn't believe how much faster this thing runs!

Ok so now for the bad news. I have 20 gigs for memory, but somehow the hd is split and it won't all lump into one place. So at the moment I am running on just 5gigs of memory. This means that I have limited access to my pictures and editing things. The good news is that on Sat. Brandon is coming back to try to fix the rest of the problems.

I was happy to report that my computer is connected to the internet and I do have access to my mail and my Etsy business! Horay!

That is about all for now.

Much love,

Genea

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I love it when you share your thoughts with me :)