Third Eye Gypsy(Genea Beads) 2011 by Parigo Studios 2010

Monday, November 25, 2013

BLACK FRIDAY SALES ANNOUNCEMENTS 2013! Shop Handmade!

Hello friends! 

Can you believe it's THAT time of year again?! Where has fall gone?? Well if you have not already seen our sales announcements plastered ALL over the web you get to see them here ;)

So below I will fill you in on some sales from me and some other wonderful peeps! See I am makin' it easy for you to easily find art this year instead of getting bored doing searches only to NOT find what you want ;)

Yay! Go me for including ALL you need to know in the photo! This sale will be ONE DAY ONLY on BLACK FRIDAY! So the code will be active at midnight! Be sure to hop on and grab what you want before they end up in someone elses cart! ;) www.genea.etsy.com

Want to dress up your rockin' bod or your wall? You can do both in my jewelry shop! www.geneack.etsy.com

Come on over to Ricky's shop and show him some love! My budding artist has been busily creating master pieces! This will be his FIRST sale and what better time to do one than Black Friday?! www.stacheart.etsy.com

Don't forget our fine folks over at Love my Art Jewelry! A special thanks to Marsha Neal Studio for setting this up for all of us! You can check their current link for Black Friday info here. So be sure to add your shop to the list if you are vending or if you are shopping a click right there will whisk you away to handmade shopping bliss! 

So I think that should cover some super SWEET sales going on this black friday! Just think! No crowds for you, handmade savvy shopper! You can shop local or support handmade artisans right from the comfort of your own home! You don't even have to get dressed or shower! 

Happy Thanksgiving and Happy Holidays!

xoxo Genea


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I love it when you share your thoughts with me :)