Third Eye Gypsy(Genea Beads) 2011 by Parigo Studios 2010

Thursday, February 7, 2013

Rainy Day, Vortex Flowers, and Bright Earth S-Clasps

Hello friends!

It's a fabulous rainy day outside! Can you believe it, in February? We even had a thunderstorm last night! I love the Midwest weather! So today I sat inside and updated my shop. I figured it was a perfect day for it. I need to catch up on some blog writing too. I have so many topics to write about and some exciting news! 
Can you believe I did it? You can thank Karen for this run of clasps ;) She is the one that requested them. they look so pretty all together like this! I listed a few in the shop for now. Gotta stash some away for the show ;)





Bright Earth S-Clasp "Sky Blue and Yellow Green" -My personal favorite(of course ;P)



Bright Earth Vortex Flower- These are all so pretty! Something unique about each one with their shape and palette ;) 


"Mineral Rain" Vortex Flower- Surprised about this palette? Me too. I was inspired by Design Seeds. You can see the photo in the listing ;)

"Mineral Rain" Vortex Flower- the colors are very muted and remind me of rainy days.

Ok folks, that is all for now. I have 2 packages waiting for me to open them. I can hardly contain myself. I made myself wait til I was done with listings before tearing into them ;)

Have a great Thursday!

xo Genea

6 comments:

somethingunique said...

Boo!!! I just love those vortex flowers...so cool.....xox

Third Eye Gypsy said...

Hey Lana! So nice to see you online! Thanks so much! xo Genea

Mary Harding said...

Love all those colors Genea. Beautiful!!

Third Eye Gypsy said...

Thanks for stopping by, Mary! Thank you kindly :) xo Genea

Marsha of Marsha Neal Studio said...

Oh - That purple and pink one is just SO awesome (they all are, but that one really talks to me :)

Third Eye Gypsy said...

Thanks so much Marsha! <3 xo Genea

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I love it when you share your thoughts with me :)