Third Eye Gypsy(Genea Beads) 2011 by Parigo Studios 2010

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Listing EXTRAVAGANZA- Vortex Flowers and S-Clasps

Hello friends!

Ok maybe it wasn't a listing extravaganza, but it felt like one. I ended up getting my butt in gear and listing some new S-Clasps since there was a mention about them in our Bead Babes group on Facebook. They had been sitting here waiting to be listed so I got those done real quick like. I had originally planned to list more Vortex Flowers, but got a few up before I tuckered out ;) So here is what is new in the shop....

"Red Rainbow"- Schmedium clasp So again, red doesn't happen often in my world so if you see it, you may want to grab it cause I have no idea when I will feel up to making red again.

Recycled Bottle Glass "Olive" Schmedium s-clasp This one doesn't have a ball at the end of the swirl like the others incase you were wondering what the difference was ;)

Recycled Bottle Glass "Olive" Schmedium s-clasp and Small S-clasp. Same style just different sizes. I would love to make more of these in my other recycled bottle glass colors. So eventually....
"Red Rainbow Tiger" Schmedium S-Clasp and Medium S-Clasp. So again, red doesn't happen often in my world so if you see it, you may want to grab it cause I have no idea when I will feel up to making red again.

Vortex Flower "Bright Earth". Just like in my new necklace! :D
"Bright Earth" Wing Dings- I had one set up for grabs for now. I had hoarded it for my necklace design, but since I made the bubble buttons I can part with this one ;) I will make more eventually....


Vortex Flower "Lagoon"- My dreamy lime, aqua and teal color palette. So refreshing! 

That's all for today's update.

Have a wonderful hump day!

xo Genea

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I love it when you share your thoughts with me :)