Wow, I am still in shock that I won the giveaway to receive this magical necklace full of arty bead goodness! So let me start out by telling you that we will be having 3 GIVEAWAYS on my blog.
FOLLOW THE RULES AS POSTED FOR YOUR CHANCES TO WIN THE GIVEAWAY. 3 WINNERS WILL BE PICKED. 2 WILL RECEIVE ONE OF THE SELECTED LOTS OF BEADS BELOW AND THE OTHER WILL RECEIVE THE ART BEAD LOVE CHAIN. WINNERS WILL ALL BE RANDOMLY CHOSEN. BE SURE TO POST EACH TIME SEPARATELY FOR EACH PLACE YOU SHARE. WINNERS AGREE TO PAY POSTAGE ON THEIR PACKAGE($2 for bead lot winners and $6 for the Art Bead Love Chain).
Here is a pic of the Art Beads Love Chain as I received it.
Here are the beads I chose on the left and the beads I am adding to the chain on the right. The art beads I chose were: Frog bead- Green Girl Studios
Blue stamped stars- Indian Creek Studios
Bronze sea urchin charm- S L Artisan Accents
Pink heart charms, butterfly, sunburst pendant and earring pair-Summers Studio, lotus charm, stamped flower petal pendant and matching earrings- Chinook Designs
Flower etched brass pendant- Patricia Gasparino
Ceramic tear drops- Elaine Ray
Om brass pendant- Mary Jane Dodd
Enameled eye charms- Barbara Lewis
Starburst metal pendant? I am not sure who created this lovely piece, but I did see that it was tied to a ribbon in Alice's post here.
Is it crazy that I was just as excited to add my beads as I was to remove some from the chain?! I wanted to add a nice collection of my beads so I added more than what I removed. Those that know me well know how much of a gifter I am so I couldn't help it! I even had a little extra fun by adding my pieces "artfully". I used enameled chain and rubber o's from My ELEMENTS, and some black chain from Vintaj.
I have also included a special gift bead to the next winner! I was told by one of the original creators of the chain that one thing that they did in the beginning was to have the winner send along one special bead just for the next winner. I decided to pick that tradition back up. So the next lucky winner of the Art Beads Love Chain will receive one of my beads too! Hooray!
WHAT YOU WILL WIN IN THE GIVEAWAY...
Remember this giveaway will have 3 winners. Two winners will receive one of the sets of beads below and one lucky winner will receive the Art Beads Love Chain!
Did I mention that I will even be adding some wing dings in the special collaboration colors?!
Bead Lot #1- Raku Leaf-Jessi, gold leaf lampwork ?, brown speckled clay-Kelli Pope, copper textured charm- Moobie Grace Designs turquoise glazed bead-Keith O'Connor, Wing dings- Genea Beads.
CONTEST WILL CLOSE NOVEMBER 15TH 12AM.
The Art Bead Love Tour is an ongoing project to spread the love of handmade to new and exciting places. It's a way to reach people who may have never stumbled upon your blog on their own, and give them a chance to share the love of handmade. A chain was chosen to link beads as a symbol of how this project links us all together ~ in our unity to stand behind handmade.
The winner of the chain will be allowed to take up to 30 beads from this chain. They will then replace each bead they took with another handmade bead, charm or pendant of equal Quality.
(SO Remember-----You're NOT winning the ENTIRE CHAIN---Just a chance to take some beads from it.)
PLEASE READ THE INSTRUCTIONS BELOW
It is so important that the quality of the beads be maintained, so we can keep the Art Bead Love Tour alive. We want to share consistent quality with the next winner. If you make your own handmade beads or components, it's a great way to get your beads into the world for people to try them out, or, if you hoard collect art beads it's a great way to share your collection and get some new additions as well.
(Art Beads should be handmade by an artist, and not mass produced, such as Hill Tribe Silver beads or others like them.)
Remember, the focus is on creating handmade with handmade and beads/components taken should be replaced with beads/components that are made by an indivdual artist not an organization.
Here's where the chain has been:
Here's how it works:
1. The winner of the chain will be allowed to take up to 30 beads from this chain. They will then replace each bead they took with another handmade bead, charm or pendant of equal quality.
2. The winner will post pictures of what was taken and what was added, in order to keep an account of the chain's progress and to keep our followers drooling. Please be sure to give credit to the bead artists as well (if you know them).
3. The winner will then have a giveaway, just like this one,to keep passing the chain on and on. Rules can be copied and pasted from here.
4. When you repost your giveaway (remember you can copy and paste from here)-a list should be added to show where the chain has gone, with links to each previous blog.Ultimately, this will end up a very long list!
5. Chain must be shipped to its new home via Priority Small Flat Rate box with delivery confirmation. Please package it carefully.
6. There will be a button on the Love My Art Jewelry website that links to the current blog and giveaway-so if you have the chain, it will link to your blog, that way our followers can have another chance to win it.
7. You MUST exchange your beads and have your giveaway completed within two weeks of receiving the chain.
(Please, please, please, if you can not adhere to the above rules, do not enter the giveaway at this time. It will go on and on and you can always enter at a later date.) There will be a button on the side bar of our blog so that you can track where the chain currently is.
Here's How to Enter:
1. You must have an active blog to enter.
2. Leave a comment below (make sure your email is linked to your blog or leave it in the comment. Entries without emails will not qualify)
3. Share on Facebook, Twitter or your blog for extra chances to win. Leave a comment for each way you share, with a link if possible.
4. Winner will pay shipping and will be billed through Paypal-small priority flat rate box with delivery confirmation, $6.00.
5. Open only to our readers in the United States-due to problems with tracking and shipping overseas (sorry).
Best of luck to you all!
Best of luck to you all!