Third Eye Gypsy(Genea Beads) 2011 by Parigo Studios 2010

Friday, September 28, 2012

Friday MIXER... well in glass ;) Shop Update.

Hello friends!

Happy Friday! Who doesn't love a mixer? Well normally you know that involves some nice frou frou drinks and unwinding after the work week. Well I have a little Mixer for you in my shop! I asked my Bead Babes if they thought anyone would be interested in some random sets of 3 headpins. You know a nice little sampling of this and that. They said yes, so I figured what the hell, right?! So there they are!

Mixer 1- Flowers- This set is a fun mix of 3 experimental designs. Just some fun I had making some glass, but never got around to making more. These are little cone flowers with a pod center and dotted center along with a bumply round. Fun!

Mixer 2- Dot, Pod, Swirl- A wonderful "Swirl pod," spiral round and bumply glittery round. 

Mixer 3- Rainbow Sand and Storm- Um... YUM! You can NEVER go wrong with a little raku, silver and some earthy tones. I just LOVE this wonderful sandy golden brown and this earthy brown gray! So pretty! This is another set of experimentals, oh and one from when I made these earrings for myself ;) 
Galaxy beads are by MAKU Studio and Paisley Cones are by Kristi Bowman Designs ;)


Mixer 4- Electric Lime Mini- Some wonderful stone finish, etched and shiny and shiny headpins. Some from a mix I made for MAKU and some from a mix made for Marsha Neal Studio.


Mixer 5- Rainbows and Galaxies- A little sampling from some headpins I made for MAKU and Karen Totten ;) Some shiny, and shiny and etched. Soooo pretty! 

WHAT ELSE IS NEW??

Well you remember me being at the end of my rope? Turns out it was just a small drop to get down ;) You should SEE what I created! I am just astounded that I not only got it to work, but just how INCREDIBLE the design is! That is all I can tell you for now. This work has a story to go along with is. Beauty often has it's troubles. So stay tuned next week to see the new work unveiled!

Have a wonderful weekend! 

See you soon!

xo Genea

2 comments:

Numinosity said...

Gorgeous new headpins and the earrings are pretty wonderful. How much fun it is to see all these amazing components being combined. Glas it was a short drop from your rope. Maybe it wasn't a rope after all but a giant headpin with some glass to catch you at the end!
Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

Third Eye Gypsy said...

Thanks Kimberly! I LOVE the earrings! They are kind of heavy and make this wonderful tinkling sound. So much awesomeness in such a small piece :D Yeah, me too! It had potential to go much worse! Lol, yeah let's go with that story! Sounds much more exciting!

You do the same! Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a message :)

xo Genea

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I love it when you share your thoughts with me :)