Third Eye Gypsy(Genea Beads) 2011 by Parigo Studios 2010

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Need these necklaces! Know where to get them???

NEED YOUR HELP: Anyone know where I can get some of these cords ASAP and relatively inexpensive??
I ordered cords like this from a vendor on Etsy from China and it's been 15 days since I ordered. Normally international takes 10 and I have just seen lots of negative feed back on her(it was all positive when I ordered). I NEED to get some of these cords quickly as I have an order for a client that NEEDS to go out.
 Any help would be greatly appreciated as this is the FIRST business transaction I have done with this company and the tardiness of the shipping makes me look bad :(

Thanks all!

xo Genea

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I love it when you share your thoughts with me :)