Third Eye Gypsy(Genea Beads) 2011 by Parigo Studios 2010

Saturday, June 18, 2011

SURPRISE Saturday- Re-stocked Beads Stringing Spring 2011

Hello friends!

Funny to see me here on a Saturday huh? Well I finished up more of the beads from Stringing Spring 2011 and I am excited to say that ALL of them are stocked!

I was lucky enough to have JUST enough glass to get 2 "Transparent Trillium" Gravity Bubbles made! I also made some coffee mugs too! Now everything is all stocked in the shop and ready to go :D
"Transparent Trillium" Gravity Bubble I only have 2 of these babies made! I have been having a heck of a time getting these colors at the moment as you might have seen the other day. I was SO excited to get 2 more made with the glass I had left! You should see the little nubbies that are left. lol
Here is Lorelei's gorgeous necklace!

"Morning Cup"   I just love my little coffee mugs :D They make me really happy!

Anyways, I am going to hop on off, but I will see you soon!

Have a great evening!

xo Genea






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I love it when you share your thoughts with me :)