Third Eye Gypsy(Genea Beads) 2011 by Parigo Studios 2010

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Bead Soup Blog Party Beads in the Shop!

Hello friends!

Well it's starting to kind of feel "normal". I am all set up in my new amazing spot in Portland, Oregon and the studio is up and running! It feels great to be making beads and getting back to the normal feeling days!

I FINALLY got the beads listed like the ones I used in the Bead Soup Blog Party necklace called "Gold Dust"! I feel sad it took me SO long to get them listed.

Inspiration is a funny thing. I don't do custom orders because they make me grumpy and sometimes that magic that comes out for special things like the Blog Party jewelry just doesn't work a second time around. I don't know if anyone else experiences this, but inspiration isn't this switch you can just flip on when you need it. It's a very sensitive thing that is highly effected by stress and all sorts of other outside elements.  So, that being said these were the only beads that would come out, so they are the only ones I will be creating. Some of these beads or sets I have two of and I will note that by the listings below.

Want to see the new stuff? 

"Biscotti Silver"- I really LOVE this color of odd lot glass with silvered ivory. It's so pretty. Almost has a greenish cast to it. I just love the webbing/ curdled effect of silvered ivory as well. It always makes for pretty beads!   I would probably make more of these beads.


"Bronze Wheelies"- Reduction glass always turns out different metallics every time. Never know what you are going to get ;) I love the metallic with this dreamy sepia tone transparent glass. These are the only ones I have or will be making.

"Cream Silver"- again all about these odd lot glasses. This one is a nice creamy color with a pale pinkish cast to it. So pretty with the silvered ivory. It even has hints of a metallic sheen around some of the bead holes. Looks very vintage. I have 2 sets. I would make more of these.

"Gold Dust Bubble"- this pretty little guy has a slight blue cast to it, but it's just the light reflecting off of it. It's that pretty sepia brown with gorgeous bits of gold and silver looking bits on it. The picture doesn't really do it justice and it's so cute and little compared to some of my other hollows ;) I have 2 of these. Won't be making more.


"River Rock Wheelies"- LOVE this color! It's so streaky and pretty and yummy earthy! I am pretty sure this is a pretty old odd lot. I think I bought it when I lived in Colorado and this baby is gone, gone from stock anywhere! I almost wish I would have bought more!  Only one set. I would probably make more depending on how much glass I have left.

Here is the necklace from the Bead Soup Blog Party if you missed it before. "Gold Dust".
I just LOVE this piece! I wanted to keep it for myself many many times, but everyone loved it to much so I offered it for sale in the shop.  I was so excited to have the very talented and super sweet, Mary Harding for my partner! You can check out her shop here! Lots of Clay awesome! 

RE-STOCKS from BEADWORK STRINGING SPRING 2011.....

I got a few things re-stocked from Beadwork, but still need to make more. I'm having a hell of a time trying to stock the teal and pink I used to make the "Transparent Trillium" hollow so none of those for now. I could always make up a waiting list if anyone is interested when I can stock the glass. Just send me a message ;)

Here is Lorelei's gorgeous design again if you missed it ;)

I will be posting more pictures of our trip and Portland in another post, but if you want to see them NOW you can hop over to my Facebook Profile page and check them out :) Just friend request and I will add ya ;)

See you soon!

Have a wonderful day!

xo Genea




4 comments:

Pretty Things said...

Your beads are awesome!

Third Eye Gypsy said...

Awww thanks Lori! xo

goddessandmagick said...

Genea! I agree With you about, custom orders!I love to make what comes out of my heart, energy, so far all my clients love my art jewels !

Third Eye Gypsy said...

Yeah, totally no disrespect to artists that do custom stuff. Mad respect to you. I just don't :\ Agreed g&m that's when my most awesome stuff comes out. Glad to hear :D

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I love it when you share your thoughts with me :)