Third Eye Gypsy(Genea Beads) 2011 by Parigo Studios 2010

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Happy Hour Wine Charms

Hello friends!

Wow is it late huh? Why am I up burning the midnight oil? Well I am taking my dear friend Rosalind out to buy a car tomorrow. I wanted to get these fun new items in my shop so I thought, well I'm up now, right?! So if any of this doesn't make sense tomorrow I hope you all can forgive me! lol

Dizzy Drink Dangles 2- Super fun dizzy spirals of: coral orange, lime green, aqua, and lavender are accented with dazzling swarovski crystals strung on a circular ring. What's your favorite drink?
Dizzy Drink Dangles 1- Super fun dizzy spirals of:pink, red, yellow and aqua are accented with dazzling swarovski crystals strung on a circular ring.
Wing Ding Wine Charm- Bright Earth- bright earth tones of: lime green, sunshine yellow, seafoam aqua, and coral are knotted on colorful cords with wire wrapped swarovski crystal dangles.
Wing Ding Wine Charm- Brights- Ultra bright transparent wing dings in colors of: fuchsia, purple, aqua and lime green are knotted with bright cords and wire wrapped sparkling swarovski crystals.






Wowee! I am excited to have been listed in this gorgeous treasury by Totally Legal Pot called Young TURQ(oise) Be Free Tonight! Check it out and support your handmade artists!

I will be doing a give away soon with Deal Wise Mommy for one of my fabulous NEW "Wing Ding Waterfall" necklaces soon! I will keep you posted on the exact date. Stay tuned.

Have a terrific weekend!

Much love,

Genea

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I love it when you share your thoughts with me :)