Third Eye Gypsy(Genea Beads) 2011 by Parigo Studios 2010

Sunday, August 8, 2010

Flutter by, butterfly

Hello friends!

Well I am happy to say my computer has recovered from it's cold! We are up and running faster than ever! Thanks to my tech guys, Brandon and Jd!

What better way to celebrate than with some listings?! As you know it's WING DING MANIA! I got on a roll with my fun double paddle beads and look what came out!Front View.
Side view. Aren't they AMAZING! They are SO much fun to make and wear! A flight of fancy for your finger! All of these babies are carefully glued with super strong adhesive to basemetal backs making them adjustable for everyone to enjoy! Ring base is about a size 8, but can be squeezed smaller or stretched bigger to fit. Butterflies are aprox. 20mm across and 25mm tall from antenna top to wing bottom. Antenna's body and head are all made out of sterling silver components.
Here is what they look like on :)

"Keylime"- A fanciful little butterfly in my FAVORITE bright limey yellow odd lot glass.

"Coral"- Gorgeous coral orange with streaks of tangerine orange. A HOT, HOT color for this sizzling hot summer!
"Blush"- pretty in pink! Soft pastel pink with some slight darker pink variations. Romantic and whimsical."Purpure"- a GORGEOUS violet with blushes of ruby pink on the bottom. Another gorgeous odd lot glass from Bullseye. This is it peops! The last of the glass I had went to make this playful little butterfly :)

SHOUT OUTS...
Don't you just LOVE all of the creative people in your life that cross your path? I do :) Why don't you check out my creative friends by visiting their sites and showing them some love?

Lorelei, this hip chick makes some fantastical and funky asymmetrical jewelry designs! I just love her style and flair! Maybe you have seen her in the bead mags, if you havn't go on and check her out ;)

Lil Miss S, Meet my friend, Shannon! Not only does she create beautiful jewelry, but she is a fantastic photographer! Give her a holla and check out her goodies.

Bailey's Bruins, meet our newest Etsian, Tiffany! She creates darling, snuggly bears! Her shop is NEW, NEW NEW, so be sure to show her some love!

Who are your creative favorites? I just love seeing what all of the creative peops out there are making!

I'm so glad to be back online with you all! I hope you are having a wonderful Sunday with your friends and loved ones.

See you soon!

Much love,

Genea

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I love it when you share your thoughts with me :)