Third Eye Gypsy(Genea Beads) 2011 by Parigo Studios 2010

Sunday, June 3, 2018

LIVE FB Group Bead show today from 1-3pm CST

Hello beautiful souls!

I had not planned to write to you all from my blog here since I switched to my website, but I want to make sure you all are still able to easily find me and the more places I am on the web the more it helps me pop up for ya.  Just a quick post on what I have going on.

So TODAY June 3rd from 1-3pm CST we are doing a LIVE FB Group bead show so all of you can shop just as if you were coming to the show in person! So for 2 hours we will be hanging out in the fb group showing off the goodies and allowing you all to purchase before all of these goodies go on sale publicly! Oh and not only that, but all of our shop goodies are also available all in one place along with loose spacers, recycled sari silk, wooly, clasps and other not listed loose beads and glass headpins! 

If you have not gotten a chance to follow along with what has been going on you can catch up on our Third Eye Gypsy blog here.   You won't want to miss out on our BRAND NEW beads with *REAL* gemstones inside the glass like Moonstone and Celestite crystals to raise those vibrations! We are really excited to try this live showt thing out. You all have really been enjoying the live feeds i have been doing so I am trying to do more of that so we an hang out in real time :) Can't wait to see you there!!

Love, light, and highest vibrations,

xoxo Genea

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I love it when you share your thoughts with me :)