Third Eye Gypsy(Genea Beads) 2011 by Parigo Studios 2010

Friday, August 10, 2018

New Work Extravaganza and 15% off Subscriber Sale!

Hello beautiful souls,

Can you SEE  me? It's hard these days getting buried in the algorhythms everyone is using. So I am posting here as well so that I can actually reach those of you that may not see this before it's over. So now through Sunday I am celebrating getting my newest beads and jewelry into the shop after a few months of local shows! Newsletter Subscribers and Third Eye Gypsy Facebook Group members can receive 15% off in my webstore by using their special discount code! Sale runs from today through Sunday and midnight CST.  I have been loading stuff in the shop the last several days and have continued as the sale goes on so new items are popping up during the day! I will be listing more this evening and more tomorrow. I am taking Sunday off, but the sale will RAGE on til Midnight! Then we will close that bitch down! Lol.

Like the graphic my new friend made me for my facebook event talking about the sale?

Here is all of the brand new goodness up in the shop as we speak, but more will be going in after this photo! So come on by and get yourself some new goodies! The sale also includes everything else in my webstore as well as all new items! Hooray!

Love, light, and highest vibrations,

xoxo Genea

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I love it when you share your thoughts with me :)