Third Eye Gypsy(Genea Beads) 2011 by Parigo Studios 2010

Friday, March 30, 2018

New Lampwork Beads in the new shop and Webpage Woes

Hello beautiful souls!

I am excited to tell you that I have been busily updating the new shop and BRAND NEW WORK has been added for your shopping needs!


Here are the new babies and you can buy them here! 


I had a few little "webpage woes" while working on updating the new shop. There are these things calle "alt text" and they are SUPER important for helping browsers find you by describing in text what the image is all about. You can read about it all here on the new blog. 

Well loves, I have been on the computer all day, so now it's time for a little breaky break.
I'll be adding more jewelry to the new page over the next day or so and then  more lampwork beads. It will be a little bit longer on the new beads since I need to start from scratch on those. The other beads and jewelry I already have all edited and descriptions written so those will go first. I can't wait to catch up!!

See ya soon!

Love, light, and creativity, 

xoxo Genea





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I love it when you share your thoughts with me :)