Third Eye Gypsy(Genea Beads) 2011 by Parigo Studios 2010

Sunday, October 27, 2013

Who Knew? Shop Update!

Hello friends!

Do you ever have those days when you just randomly decide to do a shop update marathon? Well I did... today... for no apparent reason. Well... I guess the beads I made *are* pretty awesome! OH and I managed to have some beads left from my trunk show that didn't get sold out during their preview! So yay for you all since that means they are all up for grabs! I have been listing, literally ALL day so I am going to be lazy and not leave links for you all :p
Oh yeah.. you see what I am sayin' ! Look at all of this deliciousness. I feel my eyes getting fatter with this feast of eye candy!

You can find them all HERE.

Enjoy!

xoxo Genea

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I love it when you share your thoughts with me :)