Third Eye Gypsy(Genea Beads) 2011 by Parigo Studios 2010

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

SNEAK PEEK- Mini Mixed sets $23-$28!

Hello friends!

It always seems to take me more days to get there than I planned, but I am still early! In case you didn't see the sneak peek on Monday on my facebook page you get to see it here and now. So really what I am saying is that by seeing it here first you only have to wait one day instead of 4 like everyone else ;) You're welcome :D
Here is what I have in store for you in the shop for tomorrow! A sweet little sampling of "little bits". The awesome thing about these mini sets is that you get a fun little mix and they are easy on the budget too! Sets range from $23-$28! Yay! I thought it might be fun to give these mini sets a try since spring is right around the corner. 

New ideas for a new time of year. The snow is melting and we are supposed to hit 62 by the weekend. Is spring really coming? No one really knows, but we will take it ;) I have been busily working on some "busy" projects in the studio over the last 2 days. I am even contemplating doing a tutorial on them. It felt really good to just make stuff. They were quick, beautiful, practical, and fun to make. You can't beat that when making new things! Well that is all of the hint I will give you for now. 

See you tomorrow!

xo Genea

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I love it when you share your thoughts with me :)