Third Eye Gypsy(Genea Beads) 2011 by Parigo Studios 2010

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Beachy Textured Beads Listed!

Hello friends!

Did you enjoy my teaser of these incredible beads yesterday? Well they are in the shop today! Most of them anyways ;) If I didn't list one you were lusting over in the photo, just let me know and I will get it in the shop for ya( the spacers are already gone and the headpin designs aren't finished for a set yet).
Here's the  collection of beads if you happened to miss it yesterday ;) 
Tide Pool "Atlantis" - Now Barbara won't be the only person with one of these incredible focals! ;) I don't think I could click enough photos to capture all of the magic in this amazing beachy focal!
Here is a size photo for the "Beach Eggs" so you can tell what large and small looks like ;)


Beach Egg "Crystal Pool Wave"- All I can say is WOW! Canyou believe this killer combo? I just love the contrast and the glitter, and.... well everything!

Beach Egg "Rainforest Wave"- Again with that wonderful caramel brown and gorgeous green teal!

Beach Egg "Atlantis Wave"- A tiny treasure with all the magic of the sand and surf!



Beach Egg "White Coral Tide"- This lovely one got some fantastic texture! It reminds me of that wonderful white coral you see :)

Tide Pool Pebble "Atlantis"- Who doesn't love lentils, right?! I just love everything about this particular design! The shape, the texture, the spiral and starfish! *swoon*

I hope you enjoyed my little beach adventure as much as I did!

See you soon!

xo Genea



2 comments:

Cindy said...

Love them, and the spacers you made that are on FB. Coolio!

Third Eye Gypsy said...

Thanks so much! :D

xo Genea

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I love it when you share your thoughts with me :)