Third Eye Gypsy(Genea Beads) 2011 by Parigo Studios 2010

Friday, November 16, 2018

Genea Crivello of Third Eye Gypsy Free Tutorial Upcycled Sari Ribbon Necklace and New Beads in the Shop

Hello beautiful souls,

Are you ready for some super beady goodness today? I just released the second free tutorial on making a sari ribbon necklace by recycling our packaging. I create these simple necklaces for my work ALL the time and I think you will love how quick and easy it is!


You will be using your sari silk ribbon from our packaging that you will receive when you order with us. If you decide you need more sari ribbon you can find it in our shop here.  The clasps we use are available here.



I released the first tutorial recycling our sari ribbon into our gorgeous "Unicorn Galaxy Earrings" here .


I know you all are going to love making these earrings as well! It's actually perfect since I just released some more "Spiral Seed Spacers" for today's shop update. Oh the possibilities!


"Bright Earth" Spiral Seed Spacers- A delicious sampling of bright and earthy glass from my odd lots stash. You all remember the "Bright Earth" Wing Dings, right? This is the very same color palette. Sadly this is the LAST. I ran out of one of the colors of the glass to make this set so get 'em while you can! 



Have you seen the Harvest Sun and Moon's beads? I made LOTS! I was a little bit inspired. Don't you just love this one in "Radiant Rust"?


Oh baby, odd lots are my FAVORITE kinds of glass. They have the BEST colors. This dreamy minty, lemony, sky sun is so yummy. 

Oh maybe you just prefer some earthiness and simplicity. This gorgeous terra cotta with silvered ivory and rustic and shiny texture will have you swooning. 
Glass truly has a mind of it's own. Isn't is crazy this is the exact same glass as above, but this one is a bit more gray? Maybe you like this one with it's soft gray not too fussy ribbon of silvered ivory instead?

Want to see these all in action? I will be recording on Facebook Live from our business page showing off these babies on camera. Hope to see you there. Stop by and say "hello" :)

Love, light, and highest vibrations,

xoxo Genea


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I love it when you share your thoughts with me :)